Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The tide comes in, the tide goes out

Time for some synopsis: the company I work for has expanded upstairs. Through a series of rather confusing circumstances, somehow Amy and I ended up with the best office in the building.
Our new office. Kinda dark in the photo, but that is because there are more windows than walls, making it incredibly bright in person. I have never turned on the overhead lights. Come to think of it, I wonder if they work.The view from my desk chair. This time of year, there are tons of wee fish in the bay, so there have been a large amount of birds and seals out in the water. Coworkers from the wildlife department come up to "talk" to me, but really sit in a chair by the window and randomly blurt out bird names.
And here. These are going to be a contributing factor to my pending in-shape-ness. Up and down and up and down, all day long. The printer doesn't work upstairs, and food/coffee/the rest of the office is all on the first floor. I'm into it.

2 comments:

my name is amy said...

our office! I remember that place. I really need to make a "dummy" amy to sit in my chair while I'm gone. maybe I'll work on that during my after-thesis hours. or maybe you can print out a large picture of my face and tape it to my computer monitor. then every time you turn around, I'll be there looking at you....ew, creepy. nevermind. don't do that. maybe I can just be represented by a nice bowl of skittles at my desk.

Lori Huneke said...

wow! nice!!