Saturday, June 2, 2012

April flashback: a niece visit!

In April, Miss Shaely came to stay with me for a weekend -- we had so much fun!  The weather was true San Francisco style: sunny, foggy, even drizzly, but my goodness, she didn't care.   Amazing really -- we went to the Children's Playground near Kezar and seriously?  I have never noticed how many children there are in SF.  Apparently, this city isn't just our [insert appropriate adjective here] generation's playground.  And that playground is FUN.

A perfect Sunday start.  You more or less have to have a kid with you to ride this carousel, which is awesome if you have a kid, but less so if you don't but really love carousels.  This carousel was built in 1914 and is stunning.  I am so glad that Shaely and I both were able to experience it -- we were equally pumped.  


The playground had tons of things to climb on (a must), a HUGE rope tower structure (a heart attack), zip lines (weee!) and lots of slides (even a concrete one, but tip: maybe bring clean cardboard?).  















 
My lovely Shae bay.



1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

oh my gosh she is too cute.