Monday, February 28, 2011

Share Time: The Stay Put Headband

Some days, you just put your hair in a headband.  It happens.  Sometimes, it even looks cute.   But other times, the head band slides, or the scarf you are using as a headband shifts, loses its shape and ends up at the back of your head without you even realizing it.  Too loose.  Too tight (hello headache!).  

This weekend, I stumbled upon the answer to my quest for the perfect headband:  Goody Stay Put Headbands.  I have had the brown one on all day (also comes in purple and black) and I don't have a headache yet.  The band has.not.moved.  Just in time for my trip to London where who knows how my hair will decide to behave. WIN.


Also, a google image search will show you that these are the very same headbands that Bella wears.  Triangle of love bookended by abs* and sparkley skin, here I come!
*barely legal.  He's over 18, right?  RIGHT?!?!

2 comments:

stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stacie said...

you look gorgeous.