Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[the best show] you aren't watching.

There is a show and it is good. There is a show that is good and no one is watching. There is a show that is good that no one is watching except for some die-hard fans. There is a show that is good that no one except hardcore geeks are watching and I want you to know that it is quality television, wedged onto a crappy Friday night spot so people don't even know they are missing it.

Do I sit at home and watch this rad show on Fridays? Not usually. But I do watch it on Saturday on Hulu.com, which also counts to their ratings.

Show? Show? What show. Dollhouse.

It's smart. It's witty. It's chock full of moral dilemmas and fun banter and oh so pretty people. Watching it makes me want to work out and be my best. Watching it also makes me want to get super smart and learn how to wipe people's brains clean and insert other personalities and abilities like kung fu or how to make creme brulee. Or both. Who knows when you need a specific skill. I'm just saying.

Why do people watch? Check out why here: Why I watch

Why are people skeptical? Check out a critics bittersweet parable journey here: Cry Wolf
see? pretty.
(Fridays 9pm, Fox)

No comments: