Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In SC, this is what you can see.

Early in the morning last Saturday, we all went early to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz to see Miss T run her half marathon. She finished 10 minutes early! YAY tara!
A lot of my family was up at the ranch in the Santa Cruz mountains. We were all awake very early; the men in the fam were up to cut wood in the orchard, and I was heading to Tara's race. I went around taking some photos:
Body, my uncle's dog. Super cute and friendly (alittle tooooo so).
the ranch house
woodcutters
My sister and cousins all learned to drive stick shift in this jeep. My sister drove it into an apple tree. It is WAY older than I am and still runs! I somehow missed out on driving lessons, but that may have been because the orchard trees were becoming a precious commodity.

No comments: