Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I am perfectly resolved

I'm not a huge fan of the New Year's resolution. Generally, people seem to create grandiose goals that are almost impossible to actually attain. Resolution determination fades with the hangover from New Year's Eve and disappointment leaves you feeling worse than you did pre-resolvedness. Who needs that?

Despite this opinion, I always find myself considering things I could improve upon with the turn of the year. Sure, eating better and filing my taxes on time (and correctly) are good ideas (and common sense), but in a more everyday life theme, I will say the following:

In 2008, I will gmail chat less and play the piano more.

I think that should do it. Happy New Year's all. Hope you are recovering from your holiday festivities and I wish you a good start for 2008. Tabula Rasa.

No comments: