Monday, July 16, 2007

Best. Birthday. Ever. part II

Sunday afternoon, I went to ptown for a birthday celebration with my family. Never in my life has my birth been so celebrated. The girls were super cute and fun, entertaining and having us participate in family band events. I am enthusiastic. I freaking love the family band.
Brin and Shae singing happy birthday into their new resonant microphones.
Decorations
Miss Shaely discovering cymbals.
Okay. So I have sensitive teeth. Like, I haven't been to the dentist in ages (don't get grossed out. I brush and floss, although not as much as Jaci (love)). Brinly has her first loose tooth. I am trying to be really excited for her but inside I am screaming and cringing and kinda want to cry. Oh, supportive aunt.
Sully ate shaely!Pooh ate Brinly!
Sully tried to eat Ellie but choked!
And tiredtiredtired Shae-bae just wants some caaaaaaake (insert child whimper here)

No comments: