Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Tidbits

  • I rode my bike to work last week, 15 slightly hilly miles.  The above picture isn't the most flattering of me but dude; I'm pumped and it's pretty out and I'm on my new bike and maybe doing the chicken dance but who cares!  Derek is the best coworker ever and stayed with slower moving me -- I am still getting used to how fast this bike is and start to freak out around 22mph.  Time.  Just give me time.
  • I lost $15 yesterday.  It fell out of my pocket.  I only hope that someone found it and was happy instead of it flying off the trail I was on into the Bay.  (My work is really close to the Bay, did you know?  Like 100ft. It's lovely, except when the bay smells like dead things).
  • I have forbidden myself from opening sites like Rue La La or Haute Look.  Girl needs a break.  Also, in the interest of paring down, the closet concept is "no in, more out" so there's that. 
  • I am selling all my CDs today.  This isn't as huge as it sounds.  Someone once told me I had an impressive CD collection...  for the nineties.  I'll probably get $10.  
  • The other night, Matt and I were working late and both our brains were fried.  We are DONE, we exclaimed, and promptly went to see Avengers in 3-D.  Yes, Thor still makes me giggle. 
  • I just found out that you can make Nutella cheesecake in a crockpot.  I'll let you know how that goes. 
  • I did not buy stock in Facebook today.  Oh well.  But I have Nutella and a bike and am going camping next week.  I'm good. 

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

oooh yay! does that mean I get more awesome clothes? hehe.