Sunday, November 28, 2010

A turkey a day

During the holidays, the city empties. I love this. Parking is easy, traffic is light, and bars aren't crowded. It feels like the entire city is a private party. We took advantage of the first night of Thanksgiving break to celebrate the birth of dear Jonee at Rye. Frankly, it was a delightful beginning to a fantastic few days off.

lovely engaged jonee and megan
Laughing. The best medicine.
Amy came to Thanksgiving! My entire family loved our newest addition.
Our best sides. Me and my girls.
And somehow, I convinced Amy to go with me to Black Friday. We snoozed more than others and didn't get to Target until 715 AM. We succeeded in our shopping endeavors and only one lady cursed at us. Nutty silly lady.

4 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

parking is easy and ... what else did we learn about parking over this delightful break?

leslaz said...

That tweaker barf all over your car is nasty, but if you have good friends to help you throw pots of water on it at midnight, well... it's still gross. But at least you have a good friend.

chn said...

hat!

my name is amy said...

yay! good, good times.