Monday, November 22, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser: The 12:01 AM crew.

Amy and I always go and see the Harry Potter movies together. We were so excited about the first installment of the finale that we joined that crazy fan crew on opening.. morning. Yes, at 12:01 on Friday morning, I sat surrounded by an array of Potter fans in a packed theater. The two hours prior to the movie were full of high school kids playing Ninja and performing skits based on the books. We did the wave. We sang Happy Birthday to someone. Amy and I ate Skittles. Yay.
Pre-movie jumping. We are excited.
Pre-movie poster pose. People were really dressed up. One girl had a wand coming out of her forehead.
Still excited. Mischief managed.

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

yess!!! awesome! I love your shirts!
I just got to see it last night. OMG! so amazing. aaah !i want the next one to come out right NOW!