Monday, July 19, 2010

Yo. 31.

(Not pictured: Erin and Rachel)
31, hey how you doin'? Right?

Goooodness. Time flies. The year of the 30 came and went and now here I am, fully entrenched in those 30 somethings. Over the cusp, onto the slope. Did I just infer the ride is all downhill from here? Nahhhh, that was accidental. I'm sure there will be bumps.

I have always wanted to have a bookswap in my home and this birthday seemed the most perfect excuse to do so. Lovely ladies crowded into my apartment, and my bed was PILED with books. Good vibes, good people, good reads -- way too much fun! A good way to start the year, if I do say so myself.

Also, on the actual day, Mom, Dad, Sissy, and I went to lunch in downtown Pleasanton:
Wednesday night, Bill and I went to Flour+Water. That place has super good food and fun vibe, as long as you are prepared to make an evening of it and not go to a show after. We chatted and gabbed during our hour wait, and then chowed on awesome pizza and pasta and chocolate yummy dessert thing.

And that, was my birthday.

4 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

HAPPY BDAY! What a good crew. Best mom ever.

chn said...

you are gorgeous

Sarah said...

Your 31st birthday was truly lovely! =)

Lori Huneke said...

AWWWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!