Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i love fall(ing)

I accidentally bought the tuna in the oil instead of the water; I hate that. I found the best zombie housewife dress. I went through my closet and discarded items that I was sentimentally attached to but never wear; it was cathartic. I had a dream last night I woke from a coma and found out I had three month old twins. There were also wild pigs and manatees in that dream. I love that my new gym doesn't have a scale in the women's locker room, but they do have a sauna. I heard someone say "dude, I'm alone all the time," which made me very sad, but then I realized at least he has someone to talk to. I very nearly became addicted to buying things on Ebay. They really do have everything on there, including a dress that I covet at Anthropologie for $188, and someone was selling it for less than half that. A friend from seventh grade found me on facebook and I was really excited about that even though I haven't responded to her message yet. And right now, there is a strange gurgling large water jug sound coming through the floor of my office. Not sure what that's about; maybe the manatee? Coming up to nudge.

1 comment:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

had a dream that i ripped a bunny from it's umbilical cord and stepped on its head and broke its neck last night. i immediately woke up and asserted that i will always be vegetarian. i think had something to do with the goat cheese i had at dinner. vegan guilt complex.