Friday, September 12, 2008

This morning, I sat at a stop sign, waiting for it to change.

I will never wake up imbued with magical powers other than those I already have, suddenly a witch, suddenly interesting with a priestess pendant. I probably won't wake up with wings, barring some freak genetic mutation resultant from eating too much dark chocolate. I could go back to school and study something completely different than what I am doing right now. Moving in with someone does not equal getting engaged. The power in randomness is random repetition. I only like living on the top floor; I will not live in the basement. I love windows and the opening of them. Hummus with horseradish is served in Heaven. Berating yourself for doing what you are able is silly. It's better to commit to less and do more than to commit to everything and be a flake. Homemade egg noodles should be cut thin and short, otherwise they feel like bread in your belly. Everyone should have a Scan Toaster and eat poetry for breakfast.

No comments: