Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let Me Count The Ways

Eighth wonder of the world, my grandmother turned 95 on November 3, 2007. In celebration of both her birthday and her continuous recovery, my family gathered in the "Sunshine Room" of the rehab facility she is temporarily staying in. This event was the first time ALL FIVE of the great grandkids were in the same room, along with five of the seven grandkids (including spouses) and both her sons and their wives. Mayhem. Squealing, laughing, wrestling, running, shh we are in a rest home, mayhem. And grandma loved every minute of it.The fam. No one ever realized I am the giant of the family. Or it could be camera angle. Either, really.
Shaely has inherited the impish quality; look at those eyes.
Oh Grandma,
I hope I inherited your genes.

1 comment:

chn said...

your grandma is really pretty.