Tuesday, April 10, 2007

birthdays and baptisms and bunnies,

oh my. This weekend was family extravaganza 2007. Shaely turned 2, Brian turned 36, Shaely was baptized, I was godmothered, and Easter was celebrated with eggs and singing and faux fur stoles. Quite the whirlwind it was, and I can't seem to escape the allure of the bouncy house...although this time, I emerged unscathed. And so:
Miss Shae-bae in a birthday tee.
Miss Brinly and Tay-Tay catching some air.
I'm 2!
Every girl should have two godmothers. Embrace the new.
A family tradition. The bunny cake. Brinly helped mom this year, erego the large number of candy drops.
Sarah and Jeni. Trouble team 20 years ago. Trouble now.And it was Brian's birthday too. Bouncy house and baptism were a bit overshadowing, but he did get to blow out a candle on the bunny cake. A first in this family.And yeah. She's a ham. A tiny ham, but a ham nonetheless.The end.

No comments: