Friday, August 20, 2010

Wait, where are you? Oh right. In the fog.

OH HI!

August has been an uber foggy and uber busy month. I am so content to be sitting still this evening. Yoga kicked my ass earlier and now I lounge and enjoy the lovely new BBC Emma. Oh stodgy Victorian delights! Oh, Emma, you meddling little matchmaker! (Oh dear, she just made Miss Smith deny Mr. Martin. It will be a full six hours before that error is fixed!)

Right. Busy. I went dancing (hey 90's hip hop), went to my first live viewing of Rocky Horror Picture Show (WOW), ate fondue (seriously, Meg and Jonee have fed me so much), shopped, camped (I was lazy and took few photos, although I was quite successful at putting up tents and jumping into lakes with sunglasses on), and spent oodles of time with family. August. Funtimes. And now a random selection of photos.


No comments: