Monday, March 9, 2009

Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar

I keep having dreams that I am forgetting things, dire -- my toothpaste, my passport, my tights-- or dreams that the timing is wrong -- I thought we were leaving two days later and now we are leaving now and the car is at the door and how will I ever throw things I need into a bag in time --- and then there was the night I watched Highlander before bed and everyone in my dreams had swords that sparked and lazer light shows and men with eyes so close together, they seemed crossed.

I just want to be on the plane.

Also? That was my boot covered in mud last Friday. I walked around for about three hours with feet like that. Like carrying weights on the soles of my shoes.

3 comments:

{ M E G } said...

have a safe glight! and get some HUNTERS!!!!!!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

where you off to?

leslaz said...

I'm heading out to Scotland this afternoon. Way excited! Right now, I'm trying to decide if I have become an efficient packer, or forgotten something crucial, like pants.