Wednesday, September 12, 2007

grodie to the maxx

I went to TJ Maxx while I was in Ptown yesterday. I love that store. As a child, I learned the thrill of a bargain, and, as I grew and tastes did too, I learned to appreciate a dig sesh that would satisfy the most picky label whore.

But I can't really talk about my visit there yesterday. It was terrible. The store was not the haven my mother and I have come to expect. It was like ROSS. Like a crappy ROSS with dust bunnies everywhere and men's clothes in the women's skirt section. My mom had a diabetic reaction, I sat her down in the furniture section on an ugly straw table/bench/whatever, and as she came around, we contemplated the ugly shorts she had managed to pick up. I had no excuse for the ugly halloween underwear (MOM, they say BOOOOOOtiful on the butt in ghosts!).

We fled.

2 comments:

Lori Huneke said...

hit or miss man...its hit or miss.

Anonymous said...

You know you are boooooootiful!