Sunday, June 17, 2007

The sun before the fog

Today was beautiful. Sun-filled. As San Franciscans, we all know to seize on the sunny day, especially this close to fog-bound summer. All I did was lounge, and eat, and enjoy myself. Hung out for a late lunch in Noe Valley, and then hightailed it with Bill to Dolores Park to lounge in the bright sun. There, we ran into lovely Josh and his blanket of friends. For you ptown folk, the park today totally reminded me of the Aquatic Center, old school style; lots of pasty whiteness, maybe more speedos, but blankets on grass and food and drink. Made me want to go find some Fun Dip.Some crazy lily-type plant outside Bill's apartment. No idea.
Josh and his crew, blanket-margarita style.
Cool octopus tattoo guy. His friend with a wee jack-o-lantern on his shoulder? Not so much.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Holy CRAP! I can't believe I made it into your blog! What an honor! Okay enough exclamation points. I'm just glad my ass crack didn't make it into your blog. It seemed like it was peaking out all day ;)